Business Litigation Lawyer in Richardson, TX
Far Reaching Expertise
If you are looking for the most qualified business litigation lawyer Richardson, TX can offer, you need to contact Saunders, Walsh & Beard Attorneys & Counselors. We are a multi-practice law firm in the heart of Collin County with far reaching expertise in the areas of civil, business and commercial, insurance, personal injury, and construction law. Our client base extends throughout the state of Texas and beyond. We have clients nationwide who rely on us because they cant be here themselves and they trust us to represent their best interests because we have the most qualified business litigation attorney Richardson TX can provide their company. It is best to have an attorney with experience in the state in which you have the dispute.
Why Saunders, Walsh & Beard for Your Business Litigation Needs?
- We have over 60 years of combined experience to provide you with a Richardson small business lawyer.
- We will establish a plan of action for when you face disputes over financing, contracts, or illegal business dealings.
- We prioritize efficiency and utilize cost effective measures to protect your bottom line which is especially important for small businesses.
- We are available any time to provide outside general counsel, saving you the expense of a full-time corporate attorney.
- We specialize in defending you against partnership and shareholder disputes, commercial contract and real estate disputes, as well as governmental and eminent domain disputes.
- We have the breadth of experience to handle all your business and legal needs in order to be your one-stop-shop for legal advice.
Trust Us With Your Corporate Law Needs
Our business is to help you grow your business. It’s difficult to do that if you are sidetracked by legal concerns and demands. Our business litigation lawyer in Richardson TX gets to know you so that he or she can wisely guide you to a favorable outcome. We invite you to trust us with your corporate law needs. Some words used by clients to praise our attorneys are excellent, credit to the profession, highly recommended, skilled, capable, unsurpassed professionalism, and totally engaged. This describes our firm as a whole, as well. Your business is never taken for granted and we would consider it a privilege to be your business litigation attorney.
Contact Us for a consultation today.