SWB Closes Real Estate Deals for Clients
Attorneys at Saunders, Walsh & Beard represent developers, lenders, investors, and others in real estate transactions.
Here are just some of the more recent real estate deals we’ve closed for our clients
- Represented developer in $5.5 million acquisition of real estate located in San Antonio, Texas for multifamily high-rise development on the Riverwalk
- Represented developer in $10 million acquisition of real estate located in Tyler, Texas for development of multifamily project
- Represented real estate lender in providing more than $4 million in debt refinancing secured by a portfolio of West Texas real estate, machinery, and equipment
- Represented investor in sale of $8 million in residential real estate located in Southlake, Texas for construction of luxury homes
- Represented investor in sale of $2.75 million in commercial real estate located in Flower Mound, Texas for development of retail property
- Represented developer in $4 million acquisition of a construction company in Fort Worth, Texas
SWB’s Real Estate Practice Group handles a broad spectrum of real estate transactions, from complex commercial real estate developments to luxury residential real estate sales. Our approach focuses on efficiency and value maximation for the client, minimizing transactional costs by not overworking or overstaffing the deal.
Contact us today if your real estate deals need lower transactional costs. We welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can maximize your value on the next deal.
Carlisle A. Braun is a value-added business attorney who regularly serves as outside general counsel for midsize and small businesses, particularly in the real estate, franchising and hospitality industries. Mr. Braun is often the first call when companies encounter business issues with legal implications. Acting as a strategic advisor, Mr. Braun provides timely and on-demand legal counsel in order to execute and implement progressive solutions for his clients’ businesses
Saunders, Walsh & Beard is a business and litigation law firm in McKinney, Texas. Formed in 2012, today SWB has more than 16 attorneys. The firm assists individuals and businesses with commercial, business and tort litigation, construction law, corporate and partnership formation and expansion, employment law, insurance disputes, judgment collection, personal jurisdiction, and real estate. We believe the client’s “experience” is of paramount importance. Explore our practice areas and see why the attorneys of Saunders, Walsh & Beard are ranked by their clients and peers as among the best in their fields.