The Authority on Construction Law in Allen, Plano & McKinney
Saunders, Walsh & Beard offers business owners an authority in construction law in Allen, Plano, McKinney and Frisco. We represent clients in every stage and aspect of the construction process. Regularly representing owners, sureties, general contractors, subs and suppliers, we have the skills necessary to assist in any construction-related endeavor or dispute. We represent clients throughout North Texas, in projects ranging in size from residential construction to commercial and public projects such as schools, subdivisions, hospitals and commercial buildings.
Examples of construction law services we provide include the following:
- Negotiation, review, and preparation of contract documents, including prime contracts, sub-contracts, AIA documents, lien waivers, surety bonds, joint check agreements and contract assignments
- Work-outs and negotiation of construction related disputes, from residential projects to large commercial and public projects
- Negotiation with and representation before public agencies and other regulatory bodies
- Filing and preparation of mechanics and materialman’s liens
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Commercial General Liability defense
- Surety defense and representation
For additional information about construction law in Allen, McKinney and North Dallas, or to make arrangements for an initial consultation with one of our AV-Rated attorneys, call our law office directly at (214) 919-3555.