Mark A. Walsh is a business litigation attorney in McKinney, TX, who has litigated hundreds of construction and business disputes throughout the State of Texas since 1997. He has extensive experience and has counseled clients in all manner of construction and business disputes, commercial contract drafting and litigation, public procurement law, partner/shareholder dispute litigation, and governmental entity representation.
- Lead counsel for Allen ISD in dispute over defects in $60M Allen Eagle Stadium; secured full repair of Stadium at no cost to taxpayers.
- Leads legal team responsible for negotiating, drafting and managing $1.6B in contracts for Bois D’Arc Lake construction program.
- Lead counsel for regional water treatment plant owner in litigation seeking damages for extensive leaks in filter gallery tank walls; successfully obtained multi-million dollar settlement.
- Lead counsel for commercial building owner – successfully obtained multi-million dollar settlement sufficient to remedy defective headquarters building.
- Lead counsel for plaintiff industrial plant operator – successfully obtained settlement sufficient to remedy defects in $5M project.
- Obtained $5.6M jury verdict for unpaid sales commissions based upon oral contract.
- Serve daily as outside general counsel to dozens of businesses, institutional owners, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, handling day-to-day questions, contracts, disputes, corporate organizations, reorganizations and related filings.