Real Estate Attorneys
From home sales to office construction, the Texas real estate market is booming!
Real estate law is a specialty with many nuances not covered under general contract law. At Saunders, Walsh & Beard, we provide honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable legal representation to buyers, sellers, lenders, developers and realtors. We can help you close transactions and help avoid contract and title disputes that lead to litigation, liens and other preventable legal problems. Our track record of success and thoughtful guidance has may us one of the go-to real estate attorneys for business and homeowners in Collin County and beyond.
Real estate is a key component of many professional organizations. We address all challenges in a way that will accomplish your goals as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Purchase and sale of property
- Lease agreements
- Contract drafting and review
- Negotiating developer agreements
- Property Acquisition
- Construction (new and tenant finish-out)
- Office Condominiums
- Strip Centers
- Convenience Stores
- Acreage Tracts
Buying a home is one of the most important purchases most people will ever make. That said, many people are not fully aware of the work that goes into these transactions. It is paramount to ensure that the purchase or sale is sound. Because of the substantial investment, it is important to fully understand your rights and to protect your interests. Working with a real estate attorney at Saunders, Walsh & Beard will ensure you have the guidance you need to make the right decisions about your valuable investment.
- Preparing and reviewing contracts
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Lease agreements
- Lease-purchase agreements (also known as a contract for deed)
- Facilitate title searches and opinions
- Single-Family Residences
- Condominiums and Townhomes
- Apartment Complexes
Additional Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Litigation, Mediation, Arbitration
- Real Estate Contract Drafting and Review for Commercial Properties
- Legal Disputes involving Local Governments & Municipalities
- Purchase or Sale of Residential and Commercial Property (including contract review)
- Lien Claims
- Neighbor Disputes
- Lease Review and Drafting
- Real Estate Projects
- Easement Creation and Disputes
For additional information about our Real Estate Practice or to make arrangements for an initial consultation, give us a call at (214) 919-3555.