With SWB at their side, firm real estate clients are finding opportunities in this changing economic environment.
SWB attorneys actively represent real estate developers, lenders, investors, and others in all aspects of the acquisition, development, financing, leasing, and disposition of commercial, medical, and multi-family projects. Here are just some of the more recent real estate deals we are working on for our clients:
- Representing investor in development of $100 million hotel project in Denton, Texas.
- Representing investor in development of $100 million hotel project in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Representing developer in sale of $7.0 million in commercial real estate located in Flower Mound, Texas for development of retail property.
- Representing developer in acquisition of $5.9 million of real estate in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma for development of office building and multi-family projects.
- Representing developer in acquisition of $5.0 million of real estate in Arlington, Texas for development of national brand hotel.
- Representing developer in sale of $2.0 million of commercial real estate located in Roanoke, Texas to Texas-based hospital system.
- Representing investor in the acquisition of brewery in Keller, Texas.
SWB’s Real Estate Practice Group handles a broad spectrum of real estate transactions, from complex commercial real estate developments to luxury residential real estate sales. Now more than ever, our focus on efficiency and cost-effectiveness translates to value maximation for firm clients and provides flexibility on deal structure in this changing economic environment.
Don’t forego deals because of transactional costs, contact us today.
Carlisle A. Braun is a value-added business attorney who regularly serves as outside general counsel for midsize and small businesses, particularly in the real estate, franchising and hospitality industries. Mr. Braun is often the first call when companies encounter business issues with legal implications. Acting as a strategic advisor, Mr. Braun provides timely and on-demand legal counsel in order to execute and implement progressive solutions for his clients’ businesses.